Starbucks Corporation is an American coffee company and also one of the largest coffee house chains in the world. It has 30,184 stores throughout the world and the most common name that comes to our mind when we hear the word coffee!
How does Starbucks Rewards Program Work?
Starbucks permits its customers to check their gift card balance, points, and online orders via its website or app. Customers earn birthday rewards, access to exclusive events, and double-star days during which they earn twice the points for each purchase.
Starbucks app also allows customers to order online without standing in the queue. The app informs the customers how they can earn reward points (stars) and when can they get them. They keep on revamping their loyalty program to offer more value to the customers.
Some of the highlights of the reward program are listed below:
- Members of the reward program can redeem a smaller amount of stars for lower value buys.
- Starbucks reward is a single-level program where all the members can start earning stars towards free rewards from the day they join.
- They can earn their rewards faster and can also make minor customizations free of cost in exchange for 25 stars.
- When a customer visits a Starbucks store, any purchase they make can be used towards rewards.
- Points will not expire for the members who attach the loyalty program membership to their Starbucks rewards visa credit card or a prepaid card.
- Customers need to spend $75 to get a free drink of their choice.
How do I start earning a Star?
To enjoy free drink rewards, you need to earn Stars. You will get one star when you pay with your registered Starbucks Card when you visit a store. The more stars you collect, the more rewards you earn.
To reach each level in the Starbucks loyalty program, you need to earn more stars.
- Green Level
▪ Free Drink every 15 stars.
▪ Get the latest news regarding new products and special offers.
- Gold Level
▪ Collect 50 Stars within 12 months to reach the Gold level.
▪ At the Gold level, you will get the Green level reward of a free beverage every 15 visits along with extra shots, selected syrups, and whipped cream for free.
- Redemption options:
▪ 25 Stars: Extra espresso shot, dairy substitute, or additional flavor.
▪ 50 Stars: Brewed hot coffee, hot tea, or bakery items.
▪ 150 Stars: Handcrafted drink, hot healthy breakfast, or yogurt parfaits.
▪ 200 Stars: Sandwich, protein box/salad.
▪ 400 Stars: Select merchandise, or packaged coffee.
What is a Starbucks Card?
Starbucks Card allows loading a dollar value onto your Starbucks Card for using it at Starbuck stores. It helps in the prepayment of the goods and services at Starbuck stores. The dollar value on your Starbucks Card is nonrefundable and cannot be used for redeeming cash. You cannot have more than $500 of value on your Starbucks Card and not more than $2000 should be associated with any Starbucks Card. You can load a minimum amount of $5 on any Starbuck card at any given time.
What is a Starbucks Gift Card?
Starbucks eGift Card is a unique Starbucks Card number that allows the customers to buy and send a virtual Starbucks Card via email or through other social media platforms. The buyer can choose the dollar value and complete their transaction via credit card/debit card or other electronic payment methods and choose the date when they want their eGift to be delivered. On the requested delivery date, the recipient will receive an email from Starbucks that they have received an eGift. The recipient will have the option to add the eGift to their Starbucks account or print out the eGift and bring it to any Starbucks store to make a purchase. The recipient can also register the eGift with the Starbucks mobile application. The buyer will also receive a receipt from the Starbucks once the recipient opens the eGift mail.
How to check Starbucks Gift Card Balance?
Listed below are the ways by which you can check your Starbucks Gift Card Balance:
- Sign in to your Starbucks account and scroll down to check the balance number. Enter the gift card number and the security code and then click on enter to view the remaining balance.
- Download the Starbucks app on your iPhone to register to check the gift card balance. Sign in to your account and select ‘pay.’ The remaining balance would appear at the top left corner.
- Download the Starbucks app on your Android phone to check the gift card balance. Sign in to your account and click on the four lines at the top left corner of the screen. Select ‘refresh balance’ to view the card balance.