Vedic Astrology is an ancient Indian science which is used to predict the future through a set of planetary positions and their impact on humans. It’s a mysterious science that attracts people who want to peep into the future through its ways & means. Movement of planets and lunar nodes along with the energy variations during that movement affect humans in many different ways. Get your Birth chart report to know about planet location at the time of your birth and for life prediction.
This science is based upon the astronomical data which tells the positions of the planets in the zodiac sky. Before doing any auspicious work, the prediction is checked whether it is favourable or not? But how accurate is Vedic astrology? How are predictions done? How marriage compatibility is decided through astrology?
Let’s examine these questions in detail.
How predictions are done in Vedic Astrology?
Vedic astrology is an Indian science which describes the motion of planets with respect to time and its impact on humans and other entities on earth. Here we will try to describe various steps taken to predict the native’s future in the simplest possible way. Following steps are usually taken
- A chart of different planets and their positions at the time of Natives’ birth is made. It is divided into 12 houses. Each house has different meanings and values.
- The Rising or Ascendant sign is calculated, It’s the planetary influence which is rising when a person is born. Then its lord placement is written. All the kinds of conjunctions and aspects of the rising sign are noted.
- The position of various planets like Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, etc are noted. The Moon nakshatras and signs are written along with the position of the Sun.
- Lordship of different houses is examined along with their placement.
- The Vimshottari Dasha system is used to make predictions. It’s the system to predict the timing of a particular event in the past, present, and future of a person’s life. It starts right after the birth of the native and continues till the end of life.
- Vimshotri dasha is divided into two main categories: Mahadasha(Great Period) and Antardasha(Sub Period). In Antardasha all nine planets have their impact with the major influence of the planet which is ruling Mahadasha. Any Antardasha are further divided into 9 sub-periods called as pratyatardasha. Events take place in the subperiods on impacting planets.
- Other charts such a Navamasa are also referred for accurate predictions. A conclusive statements are then written based on the above mentioned tools.
Compatibility check through Vedic astrology is also called “Kundli Milan” or “Horoscope matching”.
Guna Milan is the basis of Kundli Milan. Each GUNA is given specific points. For a successful Kundali Milan minimum, 18 GUNAs should match between a boy and a girl. Each GUNA of the boy is matched with the girl and the score is written.
- Varn: This aspect holds 1 point. This shows the spirituality of the ascendant. Both the ascendants should have the same Varn in order to marry and live a peaceful life after marriage. A girl cannot marry a boy with lesser Varn.
- Vasya: This aspect holds 2 points. This term determines dominance in a relationship. The moon signs of both should be in accord.
- Tara: This aspect holds 3 points. This point determines whether the girl or boy are lucky for each other.
- Yoni: This aspect holds 4 points. This aspect determines the sexual and physical togetherness of the couple.
- Maitri: This aspect holds 5 points. This aspect depicts the degree of friendship among the couple.
- Gan: This aspect holds 6 points. This aspect depicts a person’s nature. There are possibilities of quarrels among the couple if the Gans do not match.
- Bhakoot: This aspect holds 7 points. This aspect depicts whether a couple will live a prosperous life or not. It’s basically determined using Moon position in Kundali of the ascendants.
- Nadi: This aspect holds 8 points. This aspect is related to childbirth. Boy and Girl should not have the same Nadi in order to avoid complicacies in childbirth.
It’s very common and sensible approach to know about your future and to get rid of mistakes done in past. Vedic Astrology is a tool that can help you to avoid any mishap coming your way due to planetary positions. It has also helped millions to live a happy married life by making the right choice!!